Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tolosarraknyn in The West. Part IX: San Francisco.


Even though we had very few time to visit the city of San Francisco, it was special. I have been meeting Jeff since october 2012, some weeks twice and some three times. I was looking for a conversation partner because I felt that the English courses I was taken there weren't enough in order to improve my conversation skills. I went to craiglist, a wonderful website where you can find almost everything, and I saw an ad. Jeff was looking for someone to talk spanish to. After 9 months we have become very good friends. We have spoken about politics, books, movies, sports, interesting places and things to do in the city and I don't know how many more subjects. It has been amazing and I think that both of us we have improved a lot. I know that you would be thinking how could be this story related to San Francisco. The point is that Jeff is from San Francisco.We went to visit his mother and, we spent one night at her home. It was good to meet Jeff's mother and to see where he spent his childhood.
And, what about San Francisco? As I told you we had only a few hours to visit it, but it was enough time to see how interesting is it. We visited Chinatown, different hills, Fisherman wharf, the cable cars or trolleys. We saw Alcatraz, the bay, the Golden Gate Bridge almost hidden behind the clouds...
And, thats it. After 13 days we took a plain from San Francisco to New York City and we finished a tiring but unforgettable trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment