Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tolosarraknyn in The West. Part VII: To the Pacific Coast.

After a nice but hot hike, we left the Snow Canyon toward the Pacific coast. There are many interesting places in between but we decided to spent our last days along the coast.
We past through Las Vegas and I have to tell you the truth, Ixa and me we got horrified but our children liked it... I didn't even take pictures so I took two from a picture bank to put them in the video.
We spent one night in a campground close to the Mojave Desert. I put some picture taken while we were crossing the desert. We just left the RV and took the pictures.
We got to the coast from "Morro Bay" and we took north toward San Francisco. There are many interesting places there, but the most impressive  are in my opinion "Big Sur" State Park and the beach of the elephant seals. You can almost touch them.


No comments:

Post a Comment